Registration Starts now for our Fall /Winter
Registration this Friday at Holy Name Of Mary High School 115 Glenvale blvd Brampton
(Queen and Bramalea) 6pm-8pm.Sibling rates $25.00 off two or more children.
New Location in Oakville @ St Ignatius Loyola Secondary school
Registration open now
call now for more information 416-418-7807
Head Coach Mr.Steve Lemon
Basketball training directed towards boys and girls from ages 5 to 17 who want to take their game to another level.
1. Guard Training. In this we will be focusing on becoming a superior guard with advance ball handling and shooting skill work. Also guard strategy and competency.
2. Strength and Speed. This is where we push the player to his/her physical and mental limit. No pain no gain.
3. The secret of the slasher. This is where we teach forwards and big guards how to aggressively attack the basket off the drive against man to man and zone defenses.
4. “BIG MAN” We focus on the centers and back to the basket moves.
5. Endurance week. We focus on the endurance of the player getting them in game ready shape.
6. Run and Shoot. We teach the player the foot work and coordination that is necessary to be effective in a fast pace environment.
Training by Steve Lemon