Fundamentals at Camp
Camp allows kids 5-18 to benefit from the instruction of skilled college/university and pro-level basketball players, where they are taught basketball skills and play games suited to their age and skill level. All skill level accepted:
- 8:00-9:10 pm Roll Call/nut free breakfast brought from home (8-8:30am) breakfast
- 9:10-9:25 pm warms up Stations
- 9:25-10:30 pm skills and drills stations
- 10:30-11:00 pm Team Practice
- 11:00-12:00 pm Games
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch/Staff Camper Game
- 1:00-1:20 pm Review of booklet(lecture)
- 1:30-1:45 Free Throws
- 2:00 pm-3:00 pm Games
- 3:00 Dismissal
***Schedule will change depending on what camp leader wants to focus on with their group
Supervised Trips will be announced or any special guest or activity with advance notice.
Check-in: Monday morning 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM. Inside school (St Marguerite Bourgeoys . At registration, Day Campers will be given their team assignments and Camp T Shirt. Any medical issues parents must fill out a form and also any lunch that is needed for the day or week. Basketball booklet will be given to children age 11-and up
Hours: Full-day camps run from 800 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. The half-day program runs from 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 noon or 12:00–3:00pm Monday through Friday. Report will be given to parent end of week by staff.
Camp Store: We will have water only campers must bring nut free lunch .we will buy beverages, snacks, and pizza at lunch time. If requested in the mornings. Only Friday’s lunch will be provided.
What to Bring: Campers should wear comfortable clothing (shorts & camp T-shirt or their own), socks, and sneakers. You may bring a water bottle and a bagged lunch, or you may buy lunch.
Code: This camp is for girls and boys. Competition will be separated by age and gender.
• If a Day Camper needs to leave a session before 3pm they should have an Early Release Form signed by a parent and given to their coach
• Day camp is dismissed at 3pm. Coaches will bring their teams outside of St Marguerite Bourgeoys where parents will pick their camper up with the coach. Please do not come down to the court- or meet your camper in the lobby. After hours is available.
• Campers are placed on teams according to age, size and ability. Our priority in forming teams is to have balanced competition. Therefore, we do not honor team assignment requests. In some cases, players are “traded” from the team assigned at registration to better balance the competition.
• There is a $50 non-refundable cancellation fee if you cancel before July 7. There will be no refunds for ANY reason for cancellations after July 7.
New lower Prices
$50.00 (ages 5-11)
Ages 5 yrs – 11 yrs —- $100+ HST
Ages 12 yrs – 18 yrs — $ 110 + HST>
THESE PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE A JERSEY (If camper wants a jersey additional fee $10.00)